Search This Blog

Statcounter




Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Review: A Pursuit of Home

A Pursuit of Home A Pursuit of Home by Kristi Ann Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews on goodreads 
THE BEST OF THEM ALL!  This cast of characters is THE BEST EVER!  I LOVED this series and I must share with you how God Himself led me in reading it!  It wouldn't have been the same amazingness without Him!  It all started with A Nobel Masquerade, for Kristi to! ;)  I LOVED Jess, Ryland, and Miranda.  Then after I finished all but one of that series I waited a loooong time before reading Kit's story and then I fel in LOVE with all of these characters!  But in between Kit's story and Daphne and Jess' The Lord blessed me with leading my to read Aaron's story first!  THEN He led me to go back and read Daphne's and now finally Jess'.  And WOW what a fantastic adventure He led me on!  This is a FANTASTIC adventure story from start to finish and is FAR and BEYOND what I anticipated it to be!  As usual I fell in LOVE with Derek and was ecstatic for the return of Ryland and Miranda and all the fun and entertaining goodness that comes along with them!  Add in all the other fantastic characters I've also grown to love and so many twists and turns and amazing scenes of Faith, adventure, love, surprise and you've got a book you not only want to crawl into every chance you get but one you can't help but share!  To God be the glory!  1 John 3:16

"Look What You've Done" Song by Tasha Layton

No comments:

Post a Comment