Search This Blog

Statcounter




Thursday, October 1, 2015

Easy 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Mini Cupcakes!

Happy Fall! :)  
I thought that I would share one of the easiest and one of my favorite recipes with you today!
Pumpkin Spice Mini Cupcakes!
Now, I used my Babycakes Mini Cupcake machine to cook these, 
but if you don't have one you can always make regular cupcakes in your oven! :)

All you need is two ingredients!

1 Can of Pumpkin
and 
1 box of Spice cake mix

Place your spice cake mix in your mixing bowl

Add your can of pumpkin!

Whip it all together until completely combined


 I then used a pitcher to help hold my plastic baggie and scraped it all in there! 

Then I piped it into the wells of my 
Babcakes Mini Cupcake maker 
and 3 minutes later!  
Voila!  

I recommend your favorite Cream Cheese Frosting to go on top or if you made mini's you can stack them and make mini layer cakes! :)

 If you are making regular cupcakes pipe batter into cupcake liners in your muffin tin and bake on 350 for approximately 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the centers! :)

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment