Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, October 16, 2017

Where We Belong by Lynn Austin!

Just had to drop you a quick note!  Next on my need to read list is Lynn Austin's latest!  So a review is coming! :)  

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

I have REALLY enjoyed Lynn's style in the past and can't wait to start reading!   An adventure with camels?!  Come on you can't get much better than that! :D For as long as I can remember I've loved camels, well not the spitting part but still! ;)  I don't know what it is, maybe their kind eyes with long eyelashes, or maybe just because I think the babies are SO cute!!!!!!!  Do you know they have camel dairies?  And I once saw a picture of at least a dozen baby camels in all different colors lining up for their bottles! :)  But I digress! ;)

Image may contain: one or more people and text

I just love that quote, and that cover is gorgeous! :)  Bethany House out did themselves on that one!  This quote resonates with me even though I really don't have any sisters, at least none that will claim me nor want to be my sisters.  Though this quote seems to sum up my relationship with my mom!  Boy has The Lord brought us through some wild and fun adventures! ;)  

So weather or not you wait for me, a self proclaimed slow reader, to read all of the 400+ pages and post my review, or you grab a copy (Christianbook.com has it on mega deal for 9.99 right now) and join me.  I have a feeling this is gonna be one to watch out for! :)

Happy Reading ~ ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment