Search This Blog

Statcounter




Wednesday, April 11, 2018

A Refuge Assured Review Part 3!

A Refuge Assured by Jocelyn Green

Book Description:
35069159
Vivienne Rivard fled revolutionary France and seeks a new life for herself and a boy in her care, who some say is the Dauphin. But America is far from safe, as militiaman Liam Delaney knows. He proudly served in the American Revolution but is less sure of his role in the Whiskey Rebellion. Drawn together, will Liam and Vivienne find the peace they long for?







My Opinion:
Now it's more my style!  Part four seems to be my favorite right now!  There's still intrigue, twists, surprises, but there also seems to be a little more light to the story, and hope!  I do feel like something's about to happen, but right now I'm really enjoying reading this story and I've reached a point of where I'm gobbling it up! :D  I'm really starting to love these characters and I'm anxious to see what unfolds for them next!


~ASC


*I requested and received this book from Bethany House for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about A Refuge Assured. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment