Search This Blog

Statcounter




Saturday, December 25, 2021

Wisconsin Kringle - 2 Pack by

Excellent CHRISTmas breakfast! 

I LOVE this company and wouldn't hesitate to order from them again and again. I LOVE how they ship their Kringles. I LOVE that they sell two at a time and that they can be frozen! And I LOVE HOW THEY TASTE! The pastry is so delicious and compliments the filling SO beautifully! It is beautiful and would grace any breakfast or brunch table! I can't say too many good things about them. Merry CHRISTmas! Luke 2:11 KJVFor unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.


If you liked my review and you want to try goldbelly for yourself would you please consider using my link for friend recommendations? https://www.talkable.com/x/3E9qt5  You'll get $25 dollars off your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment