Search This Blog

Statcounter




Saturday, March 19, 2022

Review: A Bride Most Begrudging

A Bride Most Begrudging A Bride Most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

~I LOVE the Faith in this book! I LOVE how many Bible verses are included and how they are used in real life situations! I LOVE THE PRAYERS SO MUCH! I LOVE that the character's lessons in their personal relationship with God. AND I LOVE how there's even subtle messages you have to pay attention for and know God's sovereignty to catch and understand!
~I LOVE THE HUMOR in this story! There are SO MANY scenes I laughed SO HARD!
~ I LOVE THESE CHARACTERS!
~This book does have one VERY sad part in it, but it gives such a depth to the story!
~Overall this is a wonderful, fun story that will leave you with something to chew on even after you've finished! I just LOVE a story with meat to the plot instead of just fluff!

Isaiah 41:10

Jesus Never Fails by Arthur Luther

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment