Search This Blog

Statcounter




Friday, April 19, 2013

Cindy Woodsmall!!! MY 100th POST!!!

THIS IS MY 100th POST!!!  I'm so excited!!!
Today I would like to share with you Cindy Woodsmall's upcoming book!


The Winnowing Season Book 2 in The Amish Vines and Orchard Series! :)








What is it about Amish fiction that I like so much?  Well I think it's that when I know I pick up an Amish Fiction book it's going to be SO good!!!  I usually can't read just a love story.  There has to be meat in the middle and mystery and dilemma, and Amish fiction ALWAYS has something!!!!  There's always a secret or
maybe a forbidden love.  It's all SO good!!! :)

I think my favorite Amish fiction book covers are:

A Season for Tending


Courting Cate:


The Winnowing Season:

















and not just because it's Cindy I'm writing about today ;)  It was actually the cover that drew me on and made me want to read the first book!

If you look they all have the same thing going for them.  A female model with eyes that grab ya and won't let go!!!  The photographers captured a bit of mystery, beauty, and sauciness in some cases! :)

The first book ended with a cliff hanger so I can't WAIT to get my hands on the next!!!  It should be coming and I should be reviewing it soon so stay tuned!!!! :)

~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment