Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, October 4, 2021

GOD'S NOT DEAD: WE THE PEOPLE

Powerful, moving, thought provoking, and relevant: are the words that immediately come to mind while watching God's Not Dead: We The People.

This time the subject at the forefront of the movie is homeschool.  This is a subject near to my heart even more so than the last 3 film's subjects since I myself was homeschooled from the 4th grade all the way to graduation.  As with the past films I have a deep appreciation with how even the clichés are brought into the light.  Such as "This is a misunderstanding.  It has to be.".  There are so many layers and all are equally important so this is a movie that most definitely needs to be watched more than once!  Layers such as the fact that while homeschool is the subject of the day is that really what it's all about?  Or is the main subject FREEDOM and what that truly means, and what responsibility comes with freedom!?

I LOVE that they finally followed up with Ayisha Moradi since meeting her in the first film and I once again enjoyed the return of Martin Yip!  I felt and enjoyed him being even more comic relief than in the past!  AND Reverend Jude makes an appearance as well!  He is still my favorite character in all of these movies and his insights are always SO powerful!  There were only a couple of minor details I wish had been added such as I wanted there to be a scene where the group that went to Washington prayed together, and the only other thing is I longed for more! LOL!  I didn't want it to end, but just keep going and fleshing out these wonderful scenes!  Overall this is a film that should not be missed if at all possible!  These subjects are very important especially in the U.S. today!

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!

God's Not Dead - Newsboys

Francesca Battistelli - God Is Good Lyrics


If The Lord wills it's only going to be in theaters 3 days (October 4th, October 5th, and October 6th 2021) 

Find a theater near you!

#GODSNOTDEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment