Search This Blog

Statcounter




Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Review: Prelude for a Lord

Prelude for a Lord Prelude for a Lord by Camille Elliot
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
WOW!  Have you ever felt like a book was written just for you?  I REALLY felt led by The Lord to read this book at the exact time I did and I found a kindred spirit in Althea within the pages.  There are two flaws I think this book has:  1.) some of the words aren't used to their best advantage, and some times a smaller or more simple word would've worked better.  2.) I wish the end result of the violin's mystery had been different and for a deeper reason.  That aside this book is filled with FANTSTIC characters!  I LOVE them all dearly as if they were great friends.  And the Faith scenes are GORGEOUS!  I at first felt like maybe there wasn't enough for me in the beginning, but as the story went on the beauty of God's love and care are revealed at just the right moments!  LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment